Current Vacancies, Work Experience, Internships
Responsible for supporting company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Organising studio operations and procedures
- Day-to-day bookkeeping, preparing payroll and VAT returns (supported by external consultants)
- Client invoicing and following up on unpaid invoices
- Tracking and managing suppliers and purchase invoices
- Maintaining studio records/files
- Interpret financial information and prepare reports for the managing director
- Time management e.g. organising internal training, client meetings, team reviews, team rota, checking timesheets
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Experience and knowledge of office software e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, emails, calendars
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience and knowledge of Sage Accountancy Software
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, e.g. telephone, email etc.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Welsh Language
- Bachelors degree, preferably in relevant subject, e.g. Admin, HR, Business etc.
- £17,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- 37.5 per week
- You may need to come in early or stay late during busy periods
- Flexible working available (negotiable)
Darkin Architects are an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV [No more than 1 side of A4]
- Personal Statement / Covering Letter [No more than 1 side of A4]
All to be in PDF format only. Applications NOT accepted by post.
Work Experience & Internships
Every year, Darkin Architects welcome pupils from many different schools. We offer a structured work experience programme that ensures that pupils get a real sense of the day-to-day role of an architect and where possible, we will take students to visit a building site.
How to Apply
Please send an email with the following information to email@example.com
- Teacher/School Contact name & telephone number
- Parent's Name & Phone Number
- Dates of Placement Requested